G60 with real launch control

vwnut8392

Зритель-теоретик
Реакции
To start i apologize because i only speak english. i have been working PLEX's IDA pro IDB file for VW6636 to try and create a spark cut launch control and no lift shift solution. my problem is im having a hard time understanding the comments and abbreviations. all of the comments are mangled and cannot be translated to english either so im just going on how i know how the ECU is supposed to work.

What my idea is to trigger the added launch control and no lift shift code when pin 20 in the ECU connector is grounded. once that happens the code will read a RAM variable for engine RPM and compare it to an added RPM constant that is set at 4500RPM, than the RAM variable for the WOT throttle switch is checked to make sure it is pressed and if those conditions are met than 0 would be forced into the RAM variable for the spark output from the ECU or the coil dwell time. i think with the WOT enrichment and the spark cut there will be very good results that should involve a lot of backfiring and explosions out of the exhaust plus build lost of boost for turbo G60's.

i started with hex offset 0x5056 where i put 7E 5C 80. that should tell the ECU to jump to the added launch control code at 0x5C80.

at 0x5C80 i have 96 30 B1 5C 78 24 13 14 00 16 39.

Now that is only to compare the RPM in RAM to an 8bit constant i created at 0x5C78 and hopefully cut spark.

I attached a screen shot of my attempt at making this work in IDA pro. the code is as follows in green.

If anyone can help me translate the PLEX's IDA file to english or would like to help on this project it would be greatly appreciated. thanks everyone!

Вложения

plex

Айтишник
Команда форума
Реакции
@vwnut8392 Hi!
I have started translation, at first I wanted to change all the definitions to usually used like ECT/IAT etc. Btw I get confused in it )) So I've decided to rename main comments and descriptions of functions/tables and RAM vars.
PM me your skype/telegram account, I'll send you partitionally translated idb. Also it would be faster to answer questions in messenger

• Мне нравится +0
Реакции: WV_B3_PG_G60
Сверху Снизу