Программа для изменения таблиц DIGIFANTа

plex

Айтишник
Команда форума
Реакции
@Vustrik не помню уже, вроде 115200 в настройках COM-порта. Где-то в этой теме было написано

zazikns

Зритель-теоретик
Реакции
всем доброго времени суток!нашол я программатор!прошивку прочитал но но немог удалить её почему?ярлык где удалить нефункционирует!обьесните што к чему!уже нет сил!

Вложения

plex

Айтишник
Команда форума
Реакции
Привет,
Некоторые чипы не стираются программно. Сними наклейку с микросхемы - если там есть кварцевое окошко, то такие чипы надо стирать ультрафиолетовой лампой

• Мне нравится +0
Реакции: Spymaster

zazikns

Зритель-теоретик
Реакции
там точно есть точно окошко! она читается но стереть нельзя!да и беларуси некто нехочет заниматься этим!а есть аналоги какиенибудь этой микросхеме чтобы можно было шить?

zazikns

Зритель-теоретик
Реакции
еще выше я скидывал чип каторый пришол мне с ебэя там наклейку не снимал потомушто счас езжу на нем но завтро сниму гляну может на то том чипе прокатит!

Vustrik

Теоретик
Реакции
судя по фото у вас заводской чип - у меня даже под специальной лампой для стирания за 2 часа -чип не очистился
в итоге использовал чип который рекомендуют в мануале винбонд W27C512

zazikns

Зритель-теоретик
Реакции
вопрос второй)у меня везде выскакивает w27C512 -45z !подойдет она?

zazikns

Зритель-теоретик
Реакции
всем привет!купил я вот такой чип!залил туда последнюю прошивку каторую выше скидывал KDA !все залилось но мошина не заводится и при зажигании даже не включается насос!што может быть нитак?вышебыло написано што штото нужно продублировать в старшие адреса !если это из за этого то как што где делать совсем непойму!

Вложения

Slex

Мудрец
Технический советник
Реакции
всем привет!купил я вот такой чип!залил туда последнюю прошивку каторую выше скидывал KDA !все залилось но мошина не заводится и при зажигании даже не включается насос!што может быть нитак?вышебыло написано што штото нужно продублировать в старшие адреса !если это из за этого то как што где делать совсем непойму!
Какой программатор у тебя?

Slex

Мудрец
Технический советник
Реакции

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:

vwnut8392

Зритель-теоретик
Реакции
i am still trying to get the USB data logging to work correctly and from my understanding a USB cable with USB to TTL converter is needed? i have a TTL-232R-3V3 genuine cable from FTDI. http://www.ftdichip.com/Products/Cables/USBTTLSerial.htm Also i was wondering if it could be possible to output the data in tunerpro RT instead of the already supplied program not read not speak or am i able to read russian. i will test the same with the supplied software.

Also i would like to share my current digifant 1 project. it is a dune buggy with a 1.8T engine that is powered by DF1. it uses a special made distributor that is mounted in place of the camshaft sensor that i made with 16V VW spark plug wires. it runs the engine very well.

Последнее редактирование:

plex

Айтишник
Команда форума
Реакции
@vwnut8392 there is no way to output data to tunerpro directly, because it could work with can bus only; and the eeprom and program from this thread is actually the custom implementation of transmission protocol. The chip sends about 8 main variables throw the RX/TX pins and the program receives them

Btw there is hack I've discovered. Instead of directly data transmission you could use Moates Ostrich eeprom emulator, connected to the ECU instead of chip. The emulator represents the flash memory and could be rewritten in real-time.
The Ostrich have data logging function so it monitors the data access and you will be able to view the table's items that are in use at the moment

vwnut8392

Зритель-теоретик
Реакции
@vwnut8392 there is no way to output data to tunerpro directly, because it could work with can bus only; and the eeprom and program from this thread is actually the custom implementation of transmission protocol. The chip sends about 8 main variables throw the RX/TX pins and the program receives them

Btw there is hack I've discovered. Instead of directly data transmission you could use Moates Ostrich eeprom emulator, connected to the ECU instead of chip. The emulator represents the flash memory and could be rewritten in real-time.
The Ostrich have data logging function so it monitors the data access and you will be able to view the table's items that are in use at the moment
I feel there is a way to display it in tunerpro but the data transmission needs to simplified. me and a few friends achieved this with motronic 2.3.2. there are no checksums or tunerpro having to send data back in that logging. all we simply did was send start bits to identify the beginning of data transmission and than each RAM variable is simply sent in a certain order. once the output got to the last RAM variable it would send the start bits again to indicate it was starting over at the first RAM variable again. this sequence started as soon as the ECU powered on. very simple, effective and most of all very fast. that transmission speed is comparable to what KWP2000 outputs at.

i have been looking at the disassemblies to try and pick the data transmission apart and make it only send data in the manner i spoke of above. as time goes i hope to make a solution like this because it makes it really nice to have it intergrated into tunerpro because than you than trace mapping based off of the RAM variables and your table axis's for extreme accuracy. tracing with ostrich does not work well with digifant 1, i know i need the grautec adapter to make it work right but cannot find one and i dont really see a need for it if the data logging can be sent to tuner pro and use that to trace the maps instead.

i am still not sure if my TTL-232R-3V3 cable from FTDI work with the current data output protocol KDA created. i have tried several different USB to serial converters and have not had any luck with capturing any data coming from the ECU. i may have my ECU configured improperly yet and i will double check the instructions on this. thanks for the help plex!

plex

Айтишник
Команда форума
Реакции
You are right for the ostrich and digifant 1 issue. Btw I have grautec adapter to make data logging possible. I can ship it to you if you want for free
For the data transmission protocol:
It's interesting solution, it should be really more accurate than data logging

Slex

Мудрец
Технический советник
Реакции
@plex чо он хочет? Его кабель не подойдёт для работы программ КДА.

vwnut8392

Зритель-теоретик
Реакции
@plex, i would love to have a grautc adapter! i tried to contact them to buy one a long time ago with no reply.

i finally got the data logging running but i have developed a new problem. what happens now is that my car runs really really rich. my AEM uego shows 10.0 AFR at idle and cannot trim this fuel back out. has anyone had this problem with the running rich after modifying your computer for the data logging output?

plex

Айтишник
Команда форума
Реакции
@vwnut8392 this is the adapter you’re looking for
Send me PM

image.jpg

Сверху Снизу